Some of the profound excerpts as they are, presented in the form of Eckhart’s conversational discourse.
- The universe loves movement into form. As is evident from the prevalent diversity of animate and inanimate objects. Awareness births movement into form without losing its essence.
- You can be aligned with the source, but you cannot understand the source. Yet, you can be one with it. Both possibilities are true!
- When you stay where you are, without the need for altercations, changes and restlessness, you know reality as you are. The Universe moves through you, it either creates or acknowledges itself through you.
- Maybe you are a frequency holder who doesn’t want to create. You are still aligned. Universe intends to acknowledge through you.
- In the 19th century, every philosopher created their own system of truth to explain the entire universe. Very intricate expressions and then they presented these as books, “Here’s the entire universe explained.” And then they had followers. And now it is not fashionable anymore. This proves the need for modification in the spiritual teachings keeping in view the requirement of present generations.
- Fichte, Schelling… Schopenhauer to some extent tried to explain ‘Presence.’ He had deep insights into something beyond, but it is a little limited because nobody can present a mentally constructed system that explains the entire Universe or God. You cannot explain either the manifested, let alone the unmanifested.
- When you become enlightened, a lightness comes into your being not the seriousness or the heaviness of the ego, but a lightness that resides in your heart! You recognise yourself and that is enough to liberate you.