- Spirituality is already a part of you, every individual is trying hard to cover it.
2. Existence is already fundamentally spiritual. As we are all lost and have forgotten our true nature, remembrance is the only culmination. That’s enlightenment for us.
Some individuals are so constantly and intricately mixing up themselves in the sense of this world, that they have no time to gasp for reality. They suffer the most internally.
World is addictive only if one allows the addiction to hold some power over themselves.
We think freedom can be bought out in the world by our tedious efforts and endless chase, but we haven’t woken up from dreaming about the bondage yet.
Entities are willfully taking ‘pleasure’ to be happiness and in turn, end up welcoming compulsions.
2. Spirituality is a much-needed way to transcend the phenomenon of compulsion and resistance.
3. Spirituality is a way to say no to efforts.
4. Spirituality is a medium to reveal, is a one-step-at-a-time approach.
5. Spirituality is a way to know oneself, thus, if anyone is lost, one will walk the way.
One is bound to reveal the inherent spiritual aspects that are throbbing within oneself. We don’t know yet, but spirituality is closer to us than we think. Always. At all times.
Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed this, explore a few of my other published insights/analogies/stories.
The Biggest Mistake I made in chasing Enlightenment and I rectified it.
One of the most fundamental spiritual conundrums is blindly looking for Enlightenment in books, in experiences, and…
Rethinking Meditation- Is It The Only Way?
♦ The Ridiculously Conditioned Trap of Refined Meditations ♦
Fifty Shades of Religious Saintliness
Everything we need to know about Religious Submission
I belong to a country where the Medium Partnership Program doesn’t work, so if you do enjoy the readings and only if you do, consider buying a coffee with love to support this creative expression.